The Goldstone

Originally located to the south of the Old Shoreham Road, the Goldstone was resited to its present position in 1906 when Hove Park was opened. There's more information in the History of the park section.

 

 

Why "Goldstone"?

 

The stone was named on account of the gold colour, more easily seen in this close up of the surface.

 

Print Print | Sitemap Recommend this page Recommend this page
Copyright S Batey/Friends of Hove Park